- Concept of Cookies:
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded and stored on the user's terminal (computer / smartphone / tablet) when accessing certain web pages and that allow the Website remember browsing preferences and navigate efficiently, making the interaction between the user and the Website faster and easier.
The information collected by cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information (such as name, address or bank details) since they do not collect data that can be personally identified to the user.
- What are cookies used for:
Cookies allow recognizing a user's browser, as well as the type of device from which the Website is accessed, and are used to facilitate the next visit of the user and make the Website or applications more useful.
-Types of cookies used on the Website:
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application, or platform, from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed. They allow to offer advertising related to the interests of the User.
- Analytical cookies: When the user enters the Website, anonymous information is collected through this tool, standard on user navigation and behavior patterns.
Google Analytics enables on the Website the following cookies:
- "__ utma": it is necessary for the operation of Google Analytics and has an expiration period of 2 years.
- "__ utmz": it is used to carry out the location of the visit, that is, from where and how the user got to our website and expires after 6 months.
- _ utmb: This cookie records the time of arrival to the page and expires 30 minutes after the last page view registration. It is automatically deleted when changing websites or when closing the browser.
The following are the companies that use analytical and advertising cookies on the Website:
- How to disable cookies:
All browsers allow changes to be made to disable cookie settings. This is the reason why most browsers offer the possibility of managing cookies, to obtain more precise control over privacy.
These settings are located in the "options" or "preferences" of your browser menu.
Below you can find the links for each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
- Internet Explorer ( http://goo.gl/vFM6gb )
- In the tools menu, select "Internet Options".
- Click on the privacy tab.
- You can configure privacy with a six-position cursor that allows you to control the amount of cookies that will be installed: Block all Cookies, High, Medium-High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept all cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox ( http://goo.gl/QXWYmv )
- At the top of the Firefox window click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option you can choose "Use a custom configuration for the history" to configure the options.
- Google Chrome ( http://goo.gl/fQnkSB )
- Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click on "Show advanced options".
- In the 'Privacy' section, click the "Content Settings" button.
- In the 'Cookies' section you can configure the options.
- 4 . Safari ( https://goo.gl/PCjEm3 / https://goo.gl/dQywEo )
- In the configuration menu, select the option "preferences".
- Open the privacy tab.
- Select the option you want from the "block cookies" section.
- Remember that certain functions or full functionality of the Site may not be available after disabling cookies.
If you wish not to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in to install in your browser that you can access on the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND .
-Cookies on mobile devices:
As in computer browsers, mobile device browsers allow changes to be made to privacy options or settings to disable or delete cookies. < / span>
If you want to modify the privacy options follow the instructions specified by the developer of your browser for mobile device.
Below you can find some examples of the links that will guide you to modify the privacy options on your mobile device:
IOS : ( http://goo.gl/61xevS )
Windows Phone : ( http://goo.gl/Rx8QQ )
Chrome Mobile : ( http://goo.gl/XJp7N )
Opera Mobile: ( http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7 )
- Acceptance of cookies:
We inform you that in the case of blocking or not accepting the installation of cookies, it is possible that certain services are not available without the use of these or that you cannot access certain services or take full advantage of everything that this Website offers you.